- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
For the stranded traveler, this place is a godsend. I've broken down near Trinidad twice, and both times they have got me back on the road quickly. Everyone was friendly from the front staff to the shop crew. Well done!Sean G.
Excellent & fast service. We had a blowout on our RV about 10 miles north of Trinidad. We got the spare on and headed to J & M. We were out the door with a new tire mounted in less than 30 minutes. Thanks guys!Ryan S.
Passing through on a Friday evening after closing hours we had a blowout on our travel trailer. We were able to get the spare on and limp to town. I found them online and they said happened to have the tires we needed and met us at their shop. They were quick, courteous and affordable. Not only were they available after hours on a Friday night but they did not charge us any additional service fees. When we tried to submit the tire claim for reimbursement the company needed to talk to someone at JM. JM was able to talk to the tire claim company and get us our reimbursement. They were awesome and we will keep them in mind again while we're passing through.Alisha V.
Passing through Trinidad and tire pressure warning light came on. Pulled into JM Tire and not only did they check the tire pressure but also added air all for free. Very friendly customer service. Got us right in and eight out so we could get back on the road. Thanks, JM Tire.Erica A.
I had car trouble in northern New Mexico and somehow made it to Trinidad going 30 miles per hour. They towed me to Colorado Springs at the same time the shop closed. They were so generous and kind to do that. Super friendly owner. Great service.Eric & Jennifer R.
Thank you for taking care of us on our recent trip. No one wants to get towed and need a major repair at the start of their vacation, but you and your staff took such good care of us and helped us make the most of our trip.Amy F.